About Shruti Nagendra
Shruti is an experienced Yoga Consultant and Naturopath and her philosophy is to embrace the best natural medicine for her patients through many varied modalities. she is firm believer in drugless system of healing, as a Naturopath she is committed to provide optimal natural health care for you and your family. She practices traditional method by looking at diet, lifestyle and social factor.
Shruti has obtained double degree in Yoga and Naturopathy from renowned Naturopathy and Yoga College in India in 2005. She is a member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and Complementary Medicine Practitioner Associations Council (CMPAC).
She has got hands on Clinical experience over 9 years and worked in well know Nature cure Hospitals in India. She continues to invest in ongoing professional education in order to provide best possible treatment for the ailment.
- Achieved First level certificate in Reiki (USUI methods of healing)
- Certificate of participation of Mental Health and Personality Development.
- Attended the State level conference on Emerging trends in Naturopathy and Yoga.
- Attended National level conference on Modern approach and future trends in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Also, She has worked with people of different age groups in India and Australia.
Her unique qualifications as a Naturopath and Yoga Consultant can provide you with the opportunity to participate in a rich therapeutic experience that nurtures and supports both your mind and body.