Yoga Style adapted at Just4health is a blend of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, and it’s about experiencing it in its totality; body, mind and spirit. Yoga Consultant Shruti offer's fully supervised classes, She Checks every posture to help guide you into a deeper practice.
The salient features of Yoga / Yoga therapy at Just4health are -
1. The yogic style adopted at Just4health is a careful and personalized blend of Ashtanga & Hatha yoga.
2. All Yoga sessions are on one-on-one basis or group of 4 or more
3. Yoga / Yoga therapy sessions are personalized to each individual for an indepth experience and benefits.
4. All sessions are with prior appointments.
5. It is mandatory to undergo Small consultation before the start of the yoga session which allows us to personalize each session.
6. Each yoga session lasts for 60 minutes
All levels are welcome; we offer beginner, intermediate and advanced. All classes include postures, breathing technique, deep relaxation, Kriya and a short meditation.
Yoga therapy is a systematic application of yogic tools namely Asanas (postures), Pranayamas (specialized breathing techniques), Kriyas (cleansing procedures), Bandhas (locks or seals), Pratyahara ( senses withdrawal ), Dharana (concentration) & Dhyana (meditation) to bring about a state of harmony of the anatomical, physiological & psychological aspects of the human being. This would bring about healing in certain psycho-somatic ailments.
At Just4health Yoga Clinic, one would get a personalized and one-to-one application of yoga & its tools to bring about the desired results.
Ask for exclusive yoga therapy packages for
- Bronchial Asthma
- Irritable bowel Syndrome
- Cervical & Lumbar Spondylosis
- Lower back Pain
- Neck Pain